SOLUTION FOR GAMES AND WINDOWS ERROR
Update Microsoft Download Center
1) You need to update DirectX.
Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs, xinput1_3.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs.
2) You Need to Update Microsoft Visual C++
2. Go to: Control Panel, click Uninstall a program Uninstall all Redistributable Microsoft Visual c ++.
3. Extract the file
4. After that, install the latest Microsoft Visual C ++, double click on the file and follow the installation instructions.
3. Some times you need to Install all versions of MICROSOFT NET FRAMEWORK to.
For Download it, click below: