How to Fix Msvcp100.dll Is Missing From Pes 2017 | Download and Fix Dll files Missing
How to Fix Msvcp100.dll Is Missing From Pes 2017: The DLL error is one of the most common errors that you will experience when using any version of Windows. Error happens when the computer overloads with to much data, or when certain system files become missing or broken. You’ll most often see Msvcp100.dll errors when starting certain video games or advanced graphics programs.
=> This is the solution shows “How to fix Msvcp100.dll Is Missing From Pes 2017”
If you have technical experience and you want to install a DLL file manually, you can download Msvcp140.dll for free, in the download section of this page.
- DLL FILE NAME: Msvcp100.dll
- FILE DESCRIPTION: Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- FILE VERSION: 10.00.40219.325
- FILE SIZE : 421.2 Ko
- RELATED SOFTWARE: Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010
How to Install “Msvcp100.dll”
- Open the zip-file you downloaded from dll4error.com.
- Extract the DLL-file to a location on your computer.
- After extracting your zip-file, place the extracted DLL-file in the directory of the program that is requesting the file. Make sure to use a 32bit DLL-file for a 32bit program, and a 64bit DLL-file for a 64bit program. Failure to do so will likely result in a 0xc000007b error.
1- If that does not help your problem, place the file to your system directory. By default, this is:
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows XP, Vista, 7 8 10 – 32 bit
To folder: C: \ Windows \ System32.
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows XP, Vista, 7 8 10 – 64 bit
To folder: C: \ Windows \ System64.
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows 95-98-Me.
To folder: C: \ Windows \ System.
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows NT / 200.
To folder: C: \ WINNT \ System32.
2- Make sure to overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).
3- Reboot your computer.
If the problem still occurs, try the following to register the DLL-file: For 32bit DLL-files on a 32bit Windows, and for 64bit DLL-files on a 64bit Windows:
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click “Command Prompt”, and then click Run as administrator.
- In Windows 8/10, go to the Start screen. Start typing cmd and Windows will find “Command Prompt”. Right click “Command Prompt” and choose “Run as administrator”.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
- Type regsvr32 “filename”.dll and press Enter.
Registering 32bit DLL-files on a 64bit Windows:
- Open an elevated command prompt, as instructed above.
- In the command prompt, start by typing following and press enter:
- cd c:\windows\syswow64\
- then type the following and press enter:
- regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\”filename”.dll
Finally, reboot your PC one last time to refresh the memory. That should do it!
2. Second Solution
Other Solution To Solve “Windows or Games” Error
1. Usually, to correct all errors in the game or application, you need to install Microsoft tools on your PC. One of which is: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015-2017 Redistributable Package. You can download it below:
2. Some times, you need to Install all versions of MICROSOFT NET FRAMEWORK to. To install it, click below:
=> Or with the method below: