Download Msvcr100. dll The Sims 4: The DLL error is one of the most common errors you will experience when using any version of Windows. You may receive an error message like the ones below that:
- This application failed to start because Msvcr100. dll was not found.
- The program cannot be started because Msvcr100. dll is missing on your computer. Try reinstalling the program to solve this problem.
- A required component is missing: Msvcr100. dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading Msvcr100. dll. The specified module could not be found.
Recommended: To fix Windows system errors and Repair DLL problems, we recommend you go to “Microsoft Download Center“. We’ll explain how to do that on this page. But if you want to install DLL manually, you can download Msvcr100. dll The Sims 4 for free, in the download section of this page.
Download Msvcr100. dll the Sims 4
How to install Msvcr100. dll
1- Download Msvcr100. dll The Sims 4 on this page
2- Copy the file DLL to the installation folder
- File path: Computer > disk (C:) > Windows > System32 (for 64-bit Windows operating system)
- File path: Computer > disk (C:) > Windows > SysWOW64 (for 32-bit Windows operating system)
3- Open the System32 and SysWOW64 or Games folder and paste the file inside.
Solution with “Microsoft Download Center” method
Msvcr100.dll is the type of DLL module for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or other related programs. The Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 file and associated software was developed by Microsoft Corporation. As for solution with “Microsoft Download Center” method you can visit this link.
The Sims 4 system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP (SP3)/Vista (SP2)/7 (SP1)/8/8.1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 1.8 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000 + or equivalent (for computers with integrated graphics chipsets the game requires Intel Core 2 Duo at 2 GHz, AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 at 2 GHz or equivalent)
- Memory: 2GB of RAM minimum
- Hard drive — at least 9 GB of free space and at least 1GB of additional space for custom content and saved items
- Graphics card: 128 MB graphics memory and Pixel Shader compatibility 3.0 supported graphics cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or higher, ATI Radeon X1300 or higher, Intel GMA X4500 or higher
- Sound card: DirectX compatible
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0 c
- Other: Mouse and keyboard. DVD player in case of physical purchase only for installation.
Most Windows-based games need:
- Direct X
- NET Framework