Download Missing File “Urlmon.DLL”
Dll4Error.com – Download Missing File “Urlmon.DLL”: Urlmon.dll errors occur because of situations that lead to the removal or corruption of the urlmon DLL file. In some cases, DLL errors in urlmon may indicate a registry problem, a virus or malware problem, or even a hardware failure.
If the Urlmon.dll file is missing or the program is not installed using the correct methods, you will receive an error messages caused by that missing file.
Images Of The Error Message:
- – “Urlmon.dll not found”.
- – “The Urlmon.dll file is missing”.
- – “Urlmon.dll can not be found”.
Download And How to Install Missing File “Urlmon.DLL”
- File name: Urlmon.dll
- File version: 9.00.8112.16421
- File size: 1.1MB
- Operating system: XP / Vista / 7/8/10 32 & 64 bit
How to Install “Urlmon.DLL”
After downloading the file, you need to place a .dll file in the same folder as an EXE application file. And if the file is not installed in the same application folder, you have the following option:
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows XP, Vista, 7 – 32 bit:
To folder: C: \ Windows \ System32.
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows XP, Vista, 7 – 64 bi:
To folder: C: \ Windows \ System64.
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows 95-98-Me:
To folder: C: \ Windows \ System.
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows NT / 200:
To folder: C: \ WINNT \ System32.
Thanks for supporting and share “Download Missing File Urlmon.DLL”.