Troubleshoot DLL Games
Dll4error.com – Download D3dx9_25.dll For Age Of Empire 3: On this page I will show you how to solve the D3dx9_25.dll problem for Age Of Empire 3. It works on Windows 10,8,7, Vista and XP. The DLL error is one of the most common errors that you will experience when using any version of Windows.
ERROR MESSAGE D3DX9_25.DLL
You may receive an error message like the one below that indicates the file is missing, corrupted, or the incorrect version:
- This application failed to start because D3dx9_25.dll was not found.
- The program can not be started because D3dx9_25.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to solve this problem.
- A required component is missing: D3dx9_25.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading D3dx9_25.dll. The specified module could not be found.
Recommended: To fix Windows system errors and fix dll problems, we recommend you to go to the “Microsoft Download Center”. We will explain how to do that on this page. But if you want to install DLL manually you can download D3dx9_25.dll for free, in the download section of this page.
Download D3dx9_25.dll For Age Of Empire 3
File name dll: D3dx9_25.dll
File version: 9.06.168.0000
File Size: 2.34 Mb
Product name: Microsoft® DirectX for Windows®
File type: win32 / 64 dll
Developer: microsoft corporation
HOW TO INSTALL D3DX9_25.DLL
1- Download D3dx9_25.dll from this page
2- Copy the DLL file to the installation folder
- File path: Computer> Disk (C:)> Windows> System32 (For 64-bit Windows operating system)
- File path: Computer> Disk (C:)> Windows> SysWOW64 (For the 32-bit Windows operating system)
3- Open the System32 and SysWOW64 or Games folder. Paste the file inside and Replace the old file.
SOLUTION WITH METHOD “Microsoft Download Center”
Minimum Requirements for Age Of Empire 3
– Procesador: 1.4 GHz
– Memoria: 256 MB
– RAM Tarjeta 3D: 64 MB VRAM con soporte HW T&L
– Directx: v9c
Recommended requirements for Age Of Empire 3:
Memoria: 512 MB RAM
Most Windows-based games need:
- Direct X
- NET Framework