How to fix missing Bink2w64.DLL In fifa 20, 19, 18, 17, 16
Dll4Error.com give some solution about how to fix missing dll file errors. Please follow these steps below to solve dll missing accurately. We hope these steps can help you, and please give us your support. Thanks.
Download Bink2w64.DLL For FIFA 20, 19, 18, 17, 16
1. First Solution
If you have technical experience and you want to install a DLL file manually, you can download Bink2w64.DLL For FIFA 20, 19, 18, 17, 16 for free below.
- File Name: bink2w64.dll
- File Description: Microsoft Common Controller API
- File version: 1.994a
- File size: 425.5KB
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 32.64bit
How to Install “bink2w64.dll”
- Open the zip-file you downloaded from dll4error.com.
- Extract the DLL-file to a location on your computer.
- After extracting your zip-file, place the extracted DLL-file in the directory of the program that is requesting the file. Make sure to use a 32bit DLL-file for a 32bit program, and a 64bit DLL-file for a 64bit program. Failure to do so will likely result in a 0xc000007b error.
1- If that does not help your problem, place the file to your system directory. By default, this is:
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows XP, Vista, 7 – 32 bit
To folder: C: \ Windows \ System32.
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows XP, Vista, 7 – 64 bit
To folder: C: \ Windows \ System64.
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows 95-98-Me.
To folder: C: \ Windows \ System.
- Copy a file. DLL to your C: Windows NT / 200.
To folder: C: \ WINNT \ System32.
2- Make sure to overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).
3- Reboot your computer.
If the problem still occurs, try the following to register the DLL-file: For 32bit DLL-files on a 32bit Windows, and for 64bit DLL-files on a 64bit Windows:
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click “Command Prompt”, and then click Run as administrator.
- In Windows 8/10, go to the Start screen. Start typing cmd and Windows will find “Command Prompt”. Right click “Command Prompt” and choose “Run as administrator”.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
- Type regsvr32 “filename”.dll and press Enter.
Registering 32bit DLL-files on a 64bit Windows:
- Open an elevated command prompt, as instructed above.
- In the command prompt, start by typing following and press enter:
- cd c:\windows\syswow64\
- then type the following and press enter:
- regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\”filename”.dll
Finally, reboot your PC one last time to refresh the memory. That should do it!
2. Second Solution
Other Solution To Solve “Windows or Games” Error
1. Usually, to correct all errors in the game or application, you need to install Microsoft tools on your PC. One of which is: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015-2017 Redistributable Package. You can download it below:
2. Some times, you need to Install all versions of MICROSOFT NET FRAMEWORK to. To install it, click below:
=> Or with the method below:
=> For another game error in missing file bink2w64.dll. Please click the link below and follow the guidance.
Thanks for supporting us